1114-1116 Humboldt St, Santa Rosa, CA
JC Queen Anne Beauty
- Enchanting turn of the Century, Queen Anne Victorian in the sought-after Junior College neighborhood with classic and Vintage craftsmanship and appeal both inside and out on a generously sized lot of 8700 sq.ft.
- This unique property offers the beauty of two distinct Vintage eras in one and can be enjoyed as a 3 bed/2 bath or a 2 bed/one bath with separate apartment with excellent rentability and income potential.
- The attached, private-entranced apartment includes its own unique address and mailbox. Charmingly built in 1936 with original details including vintage 1930’s kitchen with garden views, bedroom, full bathroom & complimenting lighting fixtures and tall ceilings to the main home.
- Step onto the Inviting wrap-around front porch draped with wisteria and admire the lacy gingerbread woodwork while listening to the birds and enjoying your favorite beverage. Gorgeous mature Japanese maple and rock edged garden bed with roses and perennials.
- A charmingly elaborate living room with an old-world feel boasting 11 ft high ceilings, original chandeliers, built-in with stained glass accents, gas insert stove, built-in bookshelves and gleaming hardwood floors.
- Each of the bedrooms are embellished with picture rail moldings, plantation shutters, rich hardwood floors and original Vintage light fixtures. The front bedroom is currently being used as a home office and has a special feel with its white shutters and soft lighting creating a lovely office or bedroom setting.
- Delightful full bathroom with a standalone clawfoot tub as the focal point.
- Country Vintage kitchen with a 1949 Wedgewood stove, center island, pressed tin ceiling, vintage chandelier, cabinets with display glass doors and a quaint breakfast nook to dine and cherish the peaceful garden views.
- Backyard oasis with a relaxing deck to enjoy day or night with twilight lights & peaceful views. Enjoy the whimsical & colorful garden with meandering brick pathways, vibrant roses, lilies, iris beds, oleander, camellia, dahlias, lilac trees & lavender. Organic lemon trees including a highly productive Meyer, Kadota fig tree, mandarin oranges, yuzu, fennel, sage, and rosemary.
- Irrigation well original to property with modern cap equipment waters the garden front and back through an in-ground auto drip system.
- Newer roof, high capacity 50-gallon water heater, washer, dryer and refrigerator between 2015-2021.
- The property’s deep lot offers a sense of timeless peace and privacy. Vintage detached two-car garage with a large storage loft with pull down ladder. Large usable space of approximately 18.5 ft x 18.5 ft. Garage has electricity, separate breaker panel and potential to be an ADU. (Check with City to verify).
- Ideal location close to downtown Santa Rosa, Junior College, shopping, schools, cafes and restaurants. Walk Score: 70.
- Price $725,000
- Main Home Beds 2
- Main Home Baths 1
- Apartment Beds 1
- Apartment Baths 1
- Sq Ft 1,351
- Lot Size (Sq Ft) 8,700
- 2 Units 1114/1116 Humboldt St
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529