1529 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park, CA
- Beautiful Rohnert Park single level home in desirable “G section” neighborhood with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1486 sq.ft on a larger lot of 6.027 sq. ft and elongated driveway.
- Enjoy the welcoming living room with raised ceiling, wide plank laminate floors and an abundance of natural lighting.
- Light and bright entryway enhanced with a sun tube for additional lighting in the home.
- A generous area accommodates the sleek kitchen, comfortable dining and relaxed family room.
- Remodeled kitchen shines with Corian counter-tops, quality maple cabinets with decorative glass doors, shelves and hinges, maple wood flooring, modern light fixture lights up the butcher block center board and is ready for the chef to start cooking!
- Lovely family room offers recessed lights, ceiling fan and insert fireplace with stone surround and slider door leading to majestic backyard.
- The elegant master suite inspires relaxation and features gorgeous wide plank laminate floors, walk-in closet with organizers and door leading to the backyard.
- Wonderful master bathroom with updated vanity, lighting and tile floors.
- Good sized bedrooms with one currently being used as a yoga room with maple laminate floors.
- 2nd full bathroom located in the hallway offers tile flooring, updated vanity and brightening sun tube.
- Backyard garden paradise with multiple raised beds filled with delicious choices of tomatoes, spaghetti squash, kale, peppers, butternut squash, cucumbers and a collection of beer hops hanging on bines. Terrific detached 8 x 12 shed with pine ceilings, laminate maple floors and will make the perfect work-out or artist studio! Large lawn space, shade trellis, aggregate patio, roses and gazebo with lights.
- No HOA or Mello-Roos! Close to Sonoma State University, restaurants, shopping and easy commute to Hwy 101
- Price $599,900
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Sq Ft 1,486
- Lot Size (Sq Ft) 6,027
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529