17100 Fitzpatrick Ln, Occidental, CA
Luxurious Serenity Retreat
- Coastal Mountain Property with Breathtaking Vistas Nestled Among Majestic Redwood Trees on 3.56 Acres in the Hills of Occidental.
- Walk down the lane to sweeping Ocean Views and trails in the “Grove of the Old Growth Forest.” or enjoy brilliant sunsets from the Redwood deck.
- Formerly used as a Spiritual Retreat and for Workshops. Idyllic Location for Soothing the Mind, Body and Spirit with Meandering Pathways Leading to a Detached 22’x 12’ Yoga Studio with Wood Stove, White Open Beam Raised Ceilings, Thatched Walls, Laminate Floors and Small Kitchenette with Running Water. Towering Redwood “ Fairy Ring” Mediation Circle. Follow the trail to the Fire Pit with Ancient Forest Remnants of Old Growth Accenting Nature’s Wonder.
- Front Walkway Highlighted with Lighting and Colorful Rhododendrons. Single Level Living with captivating Valley Views. Home has 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 2434 Sq. Ft of Living Space plus Additional Bonus Rooms.
- Bright and Airy Kitchen with Skylight, Stainless Appliances Including a Newer Dishwasher and Refrigerator, Crown Molding, White Cabinets with Accent Underlighting, Built in Desk with an Abundance of Shelves and Breakfast Dining Area.
- Elegant Granite Tile Entry Leads Into Two Living Rooms & Dining Area with Captivating Views, Skylight, Rich Wood Floors, Built-In Bookshelves and Charming Wood Stove.
- Gorgeous Views Abound from Every Room.
- The 2nd Full Bathroom with Updated Vanity, Tile Floors, Storage Cubicles and Mirror with Stylishly Painted Frame.
- Alluring Master Suite Affords the Ultimate in Relaxation with Peaked Ceilings, Built-In Dresser, Chic Light/Fan, Warming Wood Stove, Walk-In Closet, Wood Floors and Slider Access to Gorgeous Deck.
- Master Bathroom with Upgraded Counter-tops, Pendant Lighting, Dual Sinks, Tile Glass Shower and Bidet.
- Expansive, New Redwood Deck with Sweeping, Panoramic Views for an Unforgettable Outdoor Experience.
- Greenhouse and Raised Garden Beds Providing Delicious, Edible Landscaping with Organic Lemons, Lime, Apple, Fig and Pineapple Guava, Strawberries, Greens, Peas and Beets.
- 2 Wells with 1800 Gallon Holding Tank. Workshop/Bonus Rooms with Tile Floors are Fabulous Additional Spaces for Projects, Office or Storage.
- Price $1,195,000
- Beds 3
- Baths 2
- Sq Ft 2,434
- Lot Size 3.56 Acres
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529