2479 Brush Creek Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
Majestic Mediterranean Villa...
- Breathtaking Mediterranean Villa first occupied in 2011 in the Scenic Brush Creek Area of Santa Rosa. Quality with the finest handcrafted materials, meticulous detailing and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Stunning architecturally designed home with terraced exterior, lighted steps and abundant parking opportunities. 3 extraordinary bedroom suites plus bonus room with adjacent bathroom (possible 4th bedroom) 5 ½ bathrooms, 6,264 sq. ft on an expansive .76-acre lot.
- Romantic upper and lower Verandas with grapevine wrought-Iron railings, travertine & stone floors with peaceful mountain views.
- Extraordinary entryway with spacious foyer featuring dramatic marble columns and sweeping staircase with hand crafted grapevine motif wrought iron railings. Rustic chandelier with matching sconces, 24” x 24” marble floors and a travertine medallion mosaic.
- Sophisticated library boasts hand carved gas log fireplace, Brazilian Limestone & Travertine Picket Pattern Floor, custom Roman Shades and doors leading onto a lovely garden patio.
- Beautifully appointed Chef’s kitchen with high-end Stainless Appliances including 6-burner range top, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, wine cooler, 2 convection ovens, microwave, warming drawer, baking center and spacious pantry. Striking granite counters with travertine backsplash, large island with bar stool seating and travertine floors.
- Entertainer’s grand living/game room with 26 ft. open beam ceilings, hand carved gas fireplace, remote controlled shades, built-in speakers, brushed and chiseled marble floors. High end home bar with refrigerator, ice maker, sink, custom lighting, glass shelves and extensive built-in entertainment system with network connectivity.
- The elegant formal dining room sets a benchmark in gracious living with the chandelier as a focal point, travertine floors, views and access to veranda.
- Luxurious primary suite boasts a hand-crafted fireplace, dual walk-in closets with organizers, granite refreshment bar with stainless sink, built-in Captain’s refrigerator and doors leading to the peaceful Veranda.
- Spa inspired primary bathroom combined with marble columns, Cherrywood cabinets with Crema Marfil Slab Marble counters and matching vanities. Oversized Marble shower with circular glass block wall. Dual shower heads and body sprays, air jetted tub, Toto toilet and bidet suite.
- Upstairs laundry room enhanced with stunning Travertine floors, cabinetry, granite counters and full-sized washer & dryer.
- Spectacular Wine cellar and Tasting room with wine refrigerator and stainless steel sink on lower level creates a great conversation space for wine tasting with friends.
- Spacious 4 car garage with maximized storage options with space for workshop plus bonus room with full bathroom and private entrance. Ideal for a home gym or potting room.
- Imagine Alfresco dining on this gorgeous stone laid courtyard while listening to the serene sounds from the 3-tiered marble fountain with pond plants, filtration system, illuminated lights and vibrant Goldfish.
- Resort style lighted outdoor retreat shaded by trellis with bar-stool height stone countertops, built-in Bull 6-burner grill and refrigerator. Ready to entertain guests outdoors while sunning and relaxing in the lovely patio areas.
- Quintessential front and rear gardens in a park like setting with fountains, Evergreen, Japanese Maple, Olive trees, rose gardens and colorful arrays of seasonal shrubbery and flowers.
- Energy efficient home equipped with fully paid for solar panels, Generac whole-home capacity Generator, 2 air-conditioning & heating units, central vacuum and tile roof. Water softening system and 5000-gallon storage tank with carbon and UV filtration.
- Desirable area within highly regarded school district and close to Oliver’s Market, Wineries, Restaurants and numerous parks.
- Price $2,395,000
- Beds 3 + Bonus Room
- Baths 5.5
- Sq Ft 6,264
- Lot Size .76 Acre
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529