3516 Heimbucher Way, Santa Rosa, CA
Brush Creek Serenity…
- Embrace the Beauty of this Enchanting 1999 Built, Brush Creek Neighborhood with Lush, Greenery, Sought-Out School District and Close to Oliver’s Market, Restaurants and Wineries.
- Magnificent, Open Floor Plan with 2314 Sq. Ft of Living Space with High Ceilings.
- Enjoy 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths with 1 Bedroom and Full Bath on the Main Level Situated on an Incredibly Spacious 1/3+ ACRE LOT!
- Formal Living and Dining Areas PLUS an Inviting Family Room with White Shutters, Built-In Entertainment Center with Raised Hearth Tiled Fireplace with Wooden Mantle and Mini-Bar.
- Great Kitchen with Corian Counters, Double Ovens, New Dishwasher, White Shutters, Parquet Floors and Quaint Breakfast Nook with Slider Access to Covered Patio.
- Staircase with Chairlift (Seller will Remove Upon Request). Central A/C. Upstairs Laundry and Central Vacuum System.
- The Master Suite Filters in Soft Lighting through the Shutters and Raised Ceilings Create a Feeling of Openness and Space.
- French Doors Lead into the Master Bathroom where you can Enjoy the Large Soaking Tub, Glass Shower and Large Vanity with Dual Sinks and Walk-In Closet.
- Full Bathroom Upstairs with Dual Sinks and Step-In Tub/Shower.
- 2 Car Side by Side Garage with an Abundance of Storage.
- Delightful Outdoor Living in this Over-Sized Backyard with Custom Built Covered Patio, Historic Olive Trees, Soothing Solar Fountain within a Park-Like Setting.
- Price $989,500
- Beds 4
- Baths 3
- Sq Ft 2,423
- Lot Size 1/3+ Acre
- Year Built 1999
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | License #01292529