4331 Fistor Dr, Santa Rosa, CA
Priced to Sell! $899,000
- Spectacular, 1995 Built, Architecturally Designed Gorgeous Home in a Desirable Rincon Valley/Brush Creek Neighborhood, Close to Oliver’s Market, Shopping and Parks and Highly Regarded Rincon Valley Schools.
- Spaciously Designed with 4 Bedrooms PLUS Bonus Room, 3.5 Baths and 2813 sq.ft of Expansive Space with Single Level Living Including Most of the Main Living Areas on the First Floor Including a 2nd Master Suite with Bathroom and an Impressive Master Suite Retreat Upstairs.
- Contemporary Entry with Skylight and Glass Block Accents, Gracefully Expanding into Modern, Open & Airy, Living and Dining Areas Accented with Sheer Panel Draperies, Berber Carpeting and Stylish Light Fixture with 9 ft Ceilings and Custom Stereo Inside and Out.
- Magnificent White Oak Floors throughout Downstairs Kitchen, Family Room, Hallways and Stairs Leading to Master Retreat.
- Gleaming Kitchen Enhanced with Granite Counter-tops, Center Island, Custom Lighting and an Abundance of Cabinets/Shelves, Accented with Glass Doors and Lights, Stainless Double Door and Temperature Wine Controlled Refrigerators and Walk-In Pantry.
- Inviting Family Room to Relax and Unwind in by the Elegant Fireplace while Enjoying the Pool Views from the Floor-to Near Ceiling, Picturesque Windows Matching the Windows in the Dining Area Each Drawing Your Attention to the Beautiful Pool, Spa and Colored Glass Waterfall.
- Stunning, White-Oak Staircase Lead to HUGE Expanded Master Suite with Arched Ceilings and Newly Designed En-Suite and an Abundance of Light and Space to Enjoy! Plenty of Room to Share with a Large Walk-In Closet Near Bathroom and Additional Closet in the Master Bedroom.
- Gorgeous Master Bathroom with Dual Vanities, Slab Granite Counters, Walk-In Travertine-Tiled Shower and Marble Floors.
- Plenty of Room to Share with a Large Walk-In Closet and Additional Closet in the Master Bedroom
- Walk from the Master Bathroom into the Exceptional Gym with Mirrors & Skylight and Views of Mountains. This Fabulous Gym could also be used as a Potential 5th Bedroom, Nursery or Office.
- Resort Style Backyard with In-ground Swimming Pool/Spa with Spa and Incredible Waterfalls with Colored Glass Back-Splash Flow into the Swimming Pool and Add Beauty and Soothing Sounds Surrounded by 24 Italian Cypress Trees and 26 Potted Plants, Creating Privacy and an Outdoor Oasis to Entertain Your Guests in Spring/Summer. In The Evening, Enjoy an Adult Beverage while Sitting around the Table with Built-In Firepit.
- Price $899,000
- Beds 4 + Bonus Room
- Baths 3.5
- Sq Ft 2,813