488 Jasmine Ln, Petaluma, CA
Serenity abounds in this rare offering set at the end of a lane in west Petaluma. This one-of-a-kind residence is close-in yet tucked away and private. Extensively remodeled, this sprawling 4,623 sq. ft. 4Br/2.5Ba home has ample room to roam. It features multiple auxiliary rooms perfect for offices, workshops, storage and more. Oversized Andersen windows and doors allow natural light to stream throughout the home highlighting the custom red oak and rosewood floors. The home features:
- A living room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace and high beamed ceilings
- A formal dining room with custom shades
- A large family room with a slate-faced fireplace, built-in wood stove, floor to ceiling cherry cabinets, window bench seats, and custom shades. The flat screen TV has a THX speaker system and pivots on a motorized mount for ease of viewing from the kitchen.
- A chef’s kitchen with cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. A large central island features a professional Thermador range with 6 burners There is plenty of counter seating and room for a table too. A set of oversized sliding doors leads to the back yard.
- Three bedrooms share an elegant bath with heated ceramic tile floors and a heated towel bar. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet framed with hardwood built-ins. The luxurious en-suite boasts a quartz countertop, heated ceramic tile floors, a Wi-Fi-controlled shower, a mounted heated towel bar, automatic lighting, and even a built-in Miele espresso machine! French doors open to a private, arbor-covered deck and concrete patio.
- Huge sunlit gym equipped with Hoist semi-commercial equipment. Pieces include: V4 Elite Gym with VR-LG Leg Press and Hi-Lo Pully option, Dual Action Smith Rack, an HF-5165 7 Position F.I.D Bench, and Precor Elliptical EFX 5.25.
Step out to the yard to become fully engaged in what this generous .57 acres has to offer. The professionally landscaped and irrigated retreat has a mixture of mature redwood trees and Japanese maples accented by exterior lighting and staggered landings. Relax and unwind at the Wi-Fi controlled, free-formed salt water in-ground pool where you will find both sun and shade. To enhance the poolside experience, there is an aromatic cedar sauna and a hot tub. This is true resort-style living!
The 2-car garage and adjoining workshop are wired for 220V. There is ample parking in the driveway and along the lane. A 12’ x 12’ shed with a concrete floor and foundation has 110V service and overhead lighting. This end of the property is flanked by 3 magnificent heritage liquid amber trees and 2 mature mulberry trees which create immense privacy and seclusion. The residence is being sold semi-furnished. MLS #22015106
- Price $1,500,000
- Beds 4
- Baths 2.5
- Sq Ft 4,623
- Lot Size .57 Acre