5766 Owl Hill Ave, Santa Rosa, CA
- Welcome to This Extraordinay Skyhawk Home and Enjoy This Sought Out Neighborhood’s Lifestyle with Walking Paths, Peaceful Views and Wonderful Community.
- Open Floor Plan, Built In 1998 with 3 Bedrooms PLUS LOFT, 2.5 Baths and 2406± Sf of Comfortable Living Space on a Spacious 6962± Sf Lot.
- Picturesque Curb Appeal with Inviting Front Porch To Relax & Enjoy your Favorite Beverage.
- Expand Your Luxurious Lifestyle Outside onto The Over Sized Deck with Peaceful Beauty and Views. Great Backyard with Lawn, Patio Area, Trampoline and a Huge Walk-In Storage Area Under The Home with Lots Of Storage Opportunities!
- Impressive Entry and Staircase Overlooking the Elegant, Spacious Living Room with Fireplace and Dining Area.
- Bright, Beautiful Kitchen Updated with Quality Stainless Kitchenaid Appliances Including Double Ovens, Slab Granite Counter-Tops and Center Island, Crown Molding, White Cabinets, Tile Floors and Breakfast Nook Overlooking Family Room.
- Large Family Room with Charming Fireplace, Crown Molding and Additional Work Space which is Ideal For a Home Office or Study Area.
- French Doors Lead to The Luxurious Master Suite with Peaceful Mountain Views, Ceiling Fan, Softly Painted Walls and Handsomely Sized Walk-In Closet.
- Master Bathroom with Dual Sinks, Glass Shower, Vanity & Tile Floors. Indulge in the Jetted Master Tub While Soaking up the Lovely Views.
- 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms Upstairs Have Been Enhanced With Closet Organizers. Upstairs Loft is Perfect For Retreat, Office or Potential 4th Bedroom.
- Upstairs Laundry Room with Cabinets and Conveniently Located Near Bedrooms.
- Contemporary Two-Toned Paint, Plush Carpeting, Central Air-Conditioning, Alarm and Culligan Water Softening System.
- 2 Car Attached Garage Features an Abundance of White Storage Cabinets and Newer Water Heater Installed in 2014. Excellent Location Within Sought Out School District, Close To Wineries and Annadel State Park.
- Price $898,000
- Beds 3
- Baths 2.5
- Sq Ft 2,406
- Lot Size 6,962 Sq Ft
- Year Built 1998
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529