Sonoma County Luxury Home
- Extraordinary, luxurious single-level home in a secluded Brush Creek neighborhood on a private road across from a seasonal creek.
- Built in 2005, this incredible property has a unique and contemporary architectural design with 4 Bedrooms plus Den/Office and 3.5 Baths, 3522 sq. ft of living space on a .52-acre lot.
- Impressive elongated driveway leads to a tandem 3-car garage. Impeccably manicured lush landscaping exudes pristine curb appeal.
- Unique private, gated courtyard with a beautiful and serene fountain, stone patio and curved steps leading to glass front door. Security gate features remote access for guests’ entry as well as a Ring doorbell and motion- activated flood lights and security cameras.
- Modern entry leads to a formal dining area with fabulous 9.5’x 6.5’ mirror expanding the feeling of space to entertain guests.
- New high-end, 7” luxury vinyl plank flooring with new baseboards in dining area, family room, hallways and master bedroom add a beautiful richness and easy-to-clean floors.
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless Wolf double ovens & cooktop and built-In Sub-Zero refrigerator. Incredible attention to detail with glass cabinets doors, decorative tiled backsplash at range top, and pantry door leading to walk in-pantry. The spacious design includes a breakfast area, as well as bar stool dining at the center island.
- Wine Country living just got better with the new Perlick wine refrigerator at the wet bar featuring a granite counter-top, a stainless-steel sink and a mirrored back wall.
- Magnificent family room with coffered ceilings with dual crown molding accents, enchanting gas fireplace, ceiling fan and built-in bookshelves and cabinets. Slider door access to the outdoor patio. A delightful space to relax and entertain guests.
- Fantastic den/study features French glass doors leading to a sublime retreat with crown molding and built-in window seat, ideal for home office or possible theatre room.
- The expansive master bedroom features crown molding and ceiling fan with door access to the paradise backyard! Adjoined by a spa-inspired bathroom escape with tile flooring, large soaking tub, dual vanities and fabulous walk-in closet.
- En-suite hallway bedroom with tiled full glass shower, floors and vanity.
- Resort living awaits you in this spectacular getaway, with a sparkling in-ground swimming pool & spa heated with Suntopia Solar system plus gas heat. Make a splash both day and night while enjoying the stars in the lighted pool/spa!
- Spectacular covered stone patio with detailed crown molding, lighting, outdoor speakers, and a shaded area to relax on a hot summer day.
- Enjoy a 2nd patio with lawn area and plenty of room to enjoy summer get-togethers, BBQ, relaxation and your own private getaway at home. The backyard also features a three-tier water fountain, newly replaced redwood fencing, and a gated dog run with 2 storage sheds.
- Quality Anderson windows and doors throughout, shutters on all windows and kitchen and master bedroom doors. 75-gallon water heater installed in 2018, retractable screen doors, Moore Day-and-Night Furnace with air-scrubber feature, Observer high-capacity A/C system, and Marantec garage door opener with back-up battery.
- Unique, charming neighborhood located near Oliver’s Market, Rincon Valley Schools, Shopping and Annadel State Park.
- Price $1,675,000
- Beds 4 + Den/Office
- Baths 3.5
- Sq Ft 3,522
- Lot Size 0.52 Acre
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | License #01292529